Testimonials


*   *   *
   


iWireless LLC has numerous satisfied customers... From all walks of life. Many are at the top of their fields. Some are just starting out. But they all agree that iWireless LLC is the place to be:

. . .
"In the music industry, I've got to stay on my game. My iPhone and iWireless give me the personalization I love."
- Tom Garnsey
Vootie Productions
Bozeman
. . .

"Having my iPhone here in Montana has literally changed my life. I can't say enough about the way iWireless has treated me. The owner has actually become my friend."
- Jamie Briscoe
Land Property Realtor
Bozeman



. . .
"I was introduced to iPhones by the owner of iWireless. My wife and I both have iPhones now and couldn't be happier. If you want the best for all your cell service needs, go to iWireless."
- Bruce Buchanan
Former Owner, Gallatin Wireless
Current Owner, Cinnabon
Billings
. . .

"Seeing my boss's iPhone in person made me realize how incredible it is. I wanted my very own! iWireless walked me through the whole process and answered ALL my questions. They rock. The phone rocks, too!"
- Katie Linton
Woman About Town
Bozeman
. . .
"I had an iPhone before. Foolishly, I sold it and thought you could do better. You can't. You can't beat an iPhone. I got another iPhone and went straight to iWireless."
- Jon Davis
Owner, Helly Hansen
Bozeman



"I was debating... iPhone or not; iPhone or not. Finally I said 'Yes' to the iPhone. iWireless hooked me up. I can't stop playing with it -- it's unbelievable."
- Kaes Vanderjagt
Yellowstone Harley Davidson
Belgrade